The charm of the sartorial garment is unique and timeless. Always synonymous with elegance, the value of the sartorial model is given by the choice of the highest quality yarns and the skill of artisans who make it entirely by hand. Its exclusive style gives voice to the tastes and personality of the wearer, giving it an original and iconic look.
Genetically the structure of the Super Geelong wool fibres is much more crimped than normal merino (the curvature of the fibre is more than 25%). This particular property increases the natural softness of the yarn, allowing it to produce incomparable finished garments in terms of wooliness, comfort and quality.
- From Gran Sasso's Sartorial line
- Full high quality 2 way zip with chunky mother of pearl pull
- Quilted front with lightweight padding
- Knitted sleeves and back
- Ribbed waistband, cuffs and collars
- 2 front pockets
- Hand wash
- Made in Italy
- 100% Virgin Wool/100% Polyester