A modern version of a plain toe derby shoe, Jake applies a less-is-more philosophy.
The 'V-Front' design takes the lacing section higher underneath the edge of the cuff of the trouser, while the last shape gives the impression of elongating the silhouette of the foot, making it second-to-none alongside slim modern tailoring.
Wear them with fine suiting or allow them to develop a patina and wear them with slim jeans or chinos, Jake can go both ways without compromising. The rich and natural luxury of calf leather from Tanneries du Puy in France, allows the shoe to be worn confidently next to many different textures.
• Modern V-Front detail
• Hand-finished Calfskin upper from Tanneries du Puy, France
• Blind eyelets
• Calfskin lining
• Suede back linings for longevity
• Vegetable tanned leather sole
• Closed-channel Blake stitch sole
• Hand painted & tooled sole edges
• Made in Portugal