The perfect blend of modern style and Purdey heritage. These tortoiseshell and titanium sunglasses are finished with small nods to gun design – chequered end pieces and side lock shaped ends on the bridge.
- Acetate frame
- Polarised Zeiss lenses
- AR and Ripel coating on front and back of the lens - Buffalo horn and titanium temples
- Chequered titanium detailing on temples and endpieces
- Pad bridge
- Titanium sidelock bridge with scroll engraving
- Complete with leather case and a cleaning cloth
- Each pair engraved with a unique serial number
- Limited to 100 pairs
AR treatment is an anti-reflective lens coating to improve vision and reduce strain. Ripel treatment keeps fog, dirt, grime and water off the lens so vision remains clear and the lens stays cleaner for longer.
Handmade in Japan.