DENTS Fleming Leather Driving Glove TAN
Product Code: 52AW230059
A truly special glove worn by Daniel Craig in the James Bond film 'Spectre'. These leather gloves offer a modern spin on classic driving glove styling by excluding the traditional cut-out back. Exceptional details include the classic three-point decorative stitching and perforated fingers, thumbs and strip across the palms. Unexpected and unusual, these leather gloves are for gentlemen who like to break the mould.
- Contemporary twist on the classic driving glove style with no cut-out back for a unique look
- Perforated fingers, thumbs and strips across the palms offers intricate detail
- Three-point decorative stitching on the back of the gloves elongates the look of the hand for a refined appearance
- Unlined for a closer fit and better grip
- Inseam stitching (with the seams hidden on the inside of the glove) gives the smoothest, cleanest finish
- DENTS stud fastener with centre-closing wrist strap helps adjust the fit for maximum comfort
- Elasticated wrist for a snug and secure fit
- Gloves measure on the wrist for a sleek and streamlined look
- Made in England, part of the popular Heritage Collection
- Available in Tan & Black
Shipping & Returns
We strive to get orders dispatched within 7 business days depending on stock location. All orders sent via Australian Post. Standard deliveries to metro areas take between 5-10 days and extra 1-3 days for regional areas.
Henry Bucks accept returns and exchanges. Returns can be completed online.
Online only means the item is a drop shipping product that we don't keep in stock physically.
Unless otherwise notified, order will usually be dispatch within 7 business days and arrive within 14 business days.