GARDEUR Biodegradable Jeans DARK DENIM REG
Product Code: 63SS230003
A milestone in denim innovation: this bio-degradable denim was developed to leave no footprint at all. Only environment-friendly materials are used, which are compostable without releasing any pollutants such as micro-plastics and chemicals. With the exception of the buttons and the fabric label, which can be screwed off and/or easily removed before disposal, all components are biodegradable. These jeans are disposed of in a compositing plant. The degradation process starts as soon as the product comes into contact with anaerobic micro-organisms. The authentic denim weighs 11 oz and consists of 99 % GOTS-certified, organic cotton. The remaining 1 % is a novel stretch yarn which combines excellent stretch performance with sustainability. The special polymer V550 ROICA™ by Asahi Kasei degrades without any residuals. It is the only spandex worldwide, which has been rated as non eco-toxic by Hohenstein and has been awarded a Gold Material Health Certificate by the Cradle-to-Cradle Product Innovation Institute. This denim is produced in Morocco based on sustainable finishing processes and ecological dyeing, thereby saving 10l H2O per metre of fabric. Even the sewing and embroidery yarns used follow this concept and are new developments from Tencel™.
- 99 % organic cotton, 1 % elastane (ROICA™)
Shipping & Returns
We strive to get orders dispatched within 7 business days depending on stock location. All orders sent via Australian Post. Standard deliveries to metro areas take between 5-10 days and extra 1-3 days for regional areas.
Henry Bucks accept returns and exchanges. Returns can be completed online.
Online only means the item is a drop shipping product that we don't keep in stock physically.
Unless otherwise notified, order will usually be dispatch within 7 business days and arrive within 14 business days.