BEAUCAIRE Cable Sweater BROWN
Product Code: 46AW230029
This honeycomb knit jumper is based on a traditional fisherman’s knit. Featuring intricate all-over cables and moss stitch patterns this jumper is pleasing to the eye. Using only the finest British wool and knitted in our Leicestershire factory, it is warm and made to last. Available in green, brown, natural ecru, denim blue and charcoal.
Layer with a lightweight jumper to create a versatile winter combination
Key benefits of British wool knitwear
- Tough, durable, natural fibre
- Reactive yarn which responds to body temperature
- Outstanding wicking and odour resistant properties
- Crease resistant and easy to care for
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly
- Hand wash with cool water
- Do not tumble dry
- Re-fresh your jumper with a gentle iron and soft steam in-between washes to keep it smart and in shape
- All true luxury jumpers are made using hand washable pure yarns. The provenance of our British wool makes it one of the best in world.
Shipping & Returns
We strive to get orders dispatched within 7 business days depending on stock location. All orders sent via Australian Post. Standard deliveries to metro areas take between 5-10 days and extra 1-3 days for regional areas.
Henry Bucks accept returns and exchanges. Returns can be completed online.
Online only means the item is a drop shipping product that we don't keep in stock physically.
Unless otherwise notified, order will usually be dispatch within 7 business days and arrive within 14 business days.