A classic American style staple, Wesley is the perfect shoe for a more relaxed look, whether alongside formal tailoring or casual dress.
With a wider fit, it shares the same Last as our ever-popular Danby, which offers a shapely fit not at the expense of comfort. Featuring a raised moccasin front, leather lace detail through the side of the shoe, and hand-made tassels, this is a version with a high level of attention to detail and craftsmanship.
As is the case with the rest of the range, the rich and natural luxury of calf leather from Tanneries du Puy in France, allows the shoe to be worn confidently next to many different textures.
• Hand-made tassels
• Raised, double stitched moccasin front
• Medium/Wide fitting
• Hand-finished Calfskin upper from Tanneries du Puy, France
• Calfskin lining
• Suede back linings for longevity
• Vegetable tanned leather sole
• Closed-channel Blake stitch sole
• Hand painted & tooled sole edges
• Made in Portugal