DUBARRY Lanzarote Gilet NAVY (Online only*)
Product Code: 38DS4049
A seriously warm mid-layer for winter sailing and an outer layer for temperate weather which allows full freedom of movement, our Aquatech Lanzarote gilet is perfect for fast-paced manoeuvres on board like sweating halyards, winching genoa sheets and spinnaker drops. Available in men’s and women’s sizes, its tech specs include a durable water repellent (DWR) finish on the soft, supple outer shell, exceptional breathability of 5,000 grams per square metre, and a polar fleece lining with very high wind chill resistance. Key features include taped seams, elastic bindings around the armholes for a close, comfortable fit, corrosion free zips, a stand-up collar with integral chin guard to prevent chafe, and a handy eyewear cleaning cloth on a bungee cord concealed in one of the pockets.
- Waterproof 100% polyester outer shell with taped seams and adjustable cuffs
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish on outer fabric
- Waterproofness is a 5000mm waterhead and breathability at 5000gms
- Lined with a breathable 150gm2 polar fleece with added wind resistance
- Elastic binding for close and comfortable fit around the armhole
- Zipped stand up collar with chin guard
- Keep eyewear crystal clear with a cleaning cloth on a bungee cord
Shipping & Returns
We strive to get orders dispatched within 7 business days depending on stock location. All orders sent via Australian Post. Standard deliveries to metro areas take between 5-10 days and extra 1-3 days for regional areas.
Henry Bucks accept returns and exchanges. Returns can be completed online.
Online only means the item is a drop shipping product that we don't keep in stock physically.
Unless otherwise notified, order will usually be dispatch within 7 business days and arrive within 14 business days.