Campbell is a classic penny loafer with an easy-fitting instep and a slender almond shaped toe.
With a triple stitched moccasin front and slightly curved penny strap detail, it buckles the line between appearing entirely traditional but hiding its modern appeal.
A true all-rounder shoe, it can be worn with a pair of jeans on the weekend and on the next day, your very best suit in the boardroom. The rich and natural luxury of calf leather from Tanneries du Puy in France, allows the shoe to be worn confidently next to many different textures.
• Triple stitched moccasin front
• Curved penny strap detail
• Hand-finished Calfskin upper from Tanneries du Puy, France
• Calfskin lining
• Suede back linings for longevity
• Vegetable tanned leather sole
• Closed-channel Blake stitch sole
• Hand painted & tooled sole edges
• Made in Portugal