Named after the 'Manfred' Farm station in Euston, NSW, that Henry Buck worked as a grazier's farm hand in 1887 Manfred offers a generous wide fitting toe and rugged, masculine styling
• Full Deerskin upper
• Full Calfskin lining (colour matched to upper)
• Spring EVA Outsole
• High Grade Elastic side gussets
• Fudge wheel detailed storm randing
• Easy fitting wide round toe
• Single piece leather front
• 100% Made in Tuscany, Italy
Manfred offers a generous wide fitting toe, soft Deerskin upper coupled with full calfskin linings for tried and tested longevity, single piece front for extra ease of fit, our specially developed Spring EVA outsole, as well as high quality components that have been road tested over harsh conditions.
Spring EVA Outsole
• Studded sole styled like British country shoes
• Slip, tear and heat resistant
• More flexible than rubber
Artisanally produced in small numbers by an esteemed calzaturificio in Tuscany, with over 50 years of expertise.
Available in Ebony Deerskin